Whom Home offers a one (1) year limited warranty, on most of its furniture Items for manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials. And 3 months for Pet Bowls and Beds. The limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred to any another person.
Whom Home’s Limited Warranty, with the exceptions for frames, springs below, and Pet Accessories is valid for one year from the date of receipt (delivery) of purchase.
Frames are warrantied for (1) year.
The Whom Home Limited Warranty, is subject to the exceptions for frames and springs below, remains in force for one year and is valid from the date of purchaser receipt (delivery or customer pick up).
Frames which are covered for a one (1) year period for structural defects in materials or workmanship which are not caused by neglect or abuse. Springs are covered for a three (3) year period in the event of breakage or detachment which would not be attributed or caused by neglect or abuse.
In the event a defect, which is deemed covered by the warranty is found, Whom Home will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective part. The Whom Home Limited Warranty does not include the cost of labor and transportation.
Pet Accessories, such as Beds and Bowls is subjected to inspections and is valid 3 months from the the date of purchase receipt (delivery or customer pick up)
THE WHOM HOME LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP IN ALL WHOM HOME FURNITURE, INCLUDE AND SUBJECT TO THE EXCEPTIONS BELOW.
The following are NOT covered as part of the Whom Home Limited Warranty:
- Damage resulting from neglect or abuse. Whom Home or an appointed representative will assess the item for neglect or abuse and make a determination at their own discretion.
- Damage which occurred during or arising from delivery by a third-party company.
- Damage due to Accidental damage and/or normal wear and tear from in-home use.
- Furniture that is used including but not limited to: commercial, Hospitality or institutional purposes including but not limited to home daycare, Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Hair Salons, business and rental purposes, and property staging.
- Accessories or Custom, Sale, Clearance and furniture sold in “as-is” condition. There is no return, exchange, refund, or service for “as-is” items.
ITEMS WHICH ARE NOT COVERED OR THAT WILL VOID THE WHOM HOME LIMITED WARRANTY INCLUDE:
- Customer customization, changes, and modifications.
- Fabric damage due to chemicals, cleaning agents and fabric protection application.
- Colorfastness or dye lot variations of fabrics.
- Any Damage which is caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, improper storage, or accidents.
- Any and all conditions that may result from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care including but not limited to pet hair, mold, bug infestation, water damage.
- Non-residential use.
- Any use for which the products were not designed, manufactured for or intended use of.
- Settling of cushions due to normal wear and tear.
- Piling, wrinkling and seam separation due to normal wear and tear.
- Customer own modification including but not limited to reupholstery.
- Fabric fading or discoloration due to exposure to elements including but not limited to sunlight.
- Water damage.
- Natural wood grain characteristics.
The Whom Home limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State. The Whom Home limited warranty does not cover any and all implied warranties beyond the length of this limited warranty, and it does not cover any and all consequential or incidental damage. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states also do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you as well.
Cost to Customer
In-home Service Appointment
Transportation (Pick Up and Redelivery)
$50 per hour
Step 1: Visit: www.whomhome.com/warranty to begin the warranty claim process. Please call (310) 881-8053, ask for customer service. You will be asked a series of questions designed to help determine whether your claim is covered.
Step 2: Provide requested information, including name, phone number, email address, physical address, Sales Order number (if available), incident date, and the incident description.
Step 3: Take photos of the defective area as well as at least one photo of the entire product (not just a photo showing the issue for which you are submitting a claim)
Step 4: email your claim to email@example.com
Step 5: Whom Home will review your claim information and determine whether your claim is covered by the Whom Home Limited Warranty. Review typically takes approximately three (3) business days.
Step 6: Whom Home will provide instructions by email regarding your claim. The Resolution of your claim may require an in-home repair by a Furniture technician, additional labor and repair, or replacement of parts or the entire item. The costs for labor and transportation are not covered. The cost for a technician is $99, the cost for labor is $50/hour, and the cost for pick up and redelivery after service is $99.
You must have an open claim and authorization from the Whom Home Warranty Service team before transporting your merchandise to a Whom Home facility for repair.
Please submit a separate claim for each piece of furniture.
If you have any questions or would like to obtain more information on the Whom Home Limited Warranty, contact Whom Home (310) 881-8053